Why we developed this service
Have you heard us say before how important it is to work on your business, not in it? It is essential to take time out to discuss what is happening in your business; not only so you have clarity about your future direction, but also so that we can ensure we are supporting you in the most appropriate way.
This meeting is an ideal opportunity for you to meet with us on a no charge, no obligations basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them
- Your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection, or your planned exit from, or sale of, your business
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans
Who should have a review?
If you are keen to improve your business performance and financial results and minimise any risk in your investments then you should book this complimentary review. We firmly believe that we can help you and we want to do this!
By having a Complimentary Client Review you have access to us to discuss and review your current situation at no cost to you. It is an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all of the assistance that you need. For example, would you like to know more about our strategies to help you grow and protect your assets? Would you like help with improving your efficiency and effectiveness?
What is involved?
You will have a complimentary 60 minute consultation with a senior team member, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you in the most appropriate way.
We will send you a copy of the meeting minutes and document all agreed actions.
If required we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identified during the meeting.
When should I get a review?
Our commitment to you is that we will meet with you at least once per year on a no charge basis. We have set aside time for this meeting to happen after your financial statements have been completed. Of course you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us any time to set up the meeting, or we will offer it to you once we have completed your annual accounts.
- Provides an opportunity for you to set and review your goals
- Provides clarity, specifically what actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulates strategic discussion affecting the current and future direction of your business/investments
- Identifies your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Helps you to better understand your business
- Provides you with access to our collective wisdom
- Provides an assessment of your current business structure
- Gives you an opportunity to identify greater tax efficiencies
- Identifies areas where we can assist you to further unlock your business potential through the growth and protection of your assets
- Gives you a better understanding of how our services can further support you